I had always heard the legend of fairy rings.
I always thought only pretty maidens would be captured by them.
But how suddenly wrong I was.
After the fairies caught me, they brought me back to their Kingdom.
They could never let me go,o so they decided to turn me into one of them.
Life as a male fairy did not seem that bad.
Female fairies were extremely horny and were not picky when it came to partners.
It seemed all fairies did was have sex and produce vast amounts of fairy children.
I was quite looking forward to being their male fairy as they sealed me in my cocoon.
Imagine my shock and surprise when I came out of the cocoon they put me in as a female fairy, with a set to drive so high that I have already given birth six times in the two years I've been a fairy.

No comments:
Post a Comment