Translate

Friday 29 March 2024

Doing what it takes to survive as her.

 





Tony had his body stolen by a woman who he fought loved him.

She ran off with his body his money and his identity.

Even though he was extremely educated in his new body none of that counted. 

He looked for work at a lot of places but nobody wanted to employ him with her reputation.

After 5 days in her horny body with no money and work he almost turned to the one job every woman could do at the local cat houses he suddenly had a brilliant idea.

He gathered up some of his old adult magazines she had starred in.
 
He headed down to the company where his best friend Michael a sexist man who was ruled by his dick was the manager.

He knew there was no point trying to convince him who he was.

He knew there was only one way he was going to get the job he wanted.

He said as he stood there looking at him I know I do not have any qualifications for the job as your personal secretary but handing him the magazine he said but trust me I could do it and I can promise you will not regret it.

Michael looked at the magazine and said I will be taking a big risk.

Tony just said I am not wearing any knickers so if you are willing to give me the job I am willing to let you dip your fountain pen into my ink well whenever you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment