Translate

Thursday 4 April 2024

The fairy Kingdom.


I had always heard the legend of fairy rings.

I always thought it was only pretty made that would be captured by them.

But how suddenly wrong I was.

After the fairies caught me they brought me back to their Kingdom.

They could never let me go so they decided to turn me into one of them.

Life as a male fairy did not seem that bad.

Female fairies were extremely horny and were not chosen when it came to partners.

It seemed all fairies did was have sex and produced vast amounts of fairy children.

I was quite looking forward to being their male fairy as they sealed me in my cocoon.

Imagine my display and surprise when I came out of the cocoon they put me in as a female fairy with a set to drive so high I have already given birth to six times in the two years and I've been a fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment