Translate

Wednesday 17 February 2021

What a turn of events.




Anthony was looking at the beautiful actress Sophie who he was interviewing for his up cummings film.

Sophie stood in front of him in nothing but her underwear.

He looked her up and down and said as he pulled out his cock how much do you want this job?

Sophie muttered something strange under her breath.

The room went dark for just a moment.

But when the light came back Anthony could not help noticing he was now her and she was now him.

He shouted in a voice that was sweet and delightful what the hell is going on.

Sophie who was now in his body just said I'm sick and tired of men like you treating women like me like this.

So I have swapped our places.

You are the young actress trying to get this job now.

So you better get on your knees and show me how much you want your body back by giving me the best blowjob in the world Mr Director or I will leave you in my body and make sure you never work in film again.

No comments:

Post a Comment