Translate

Friday, 29 March 2024

Doing what it takes to survive as her.

 





Tony had his body stolen by a woman whom he fought loved him.

She ran off with his body, his money, and his identity.

Even though he was extremely educated in his new body,dy none of that counted. 

He looked for work in many places, but nobody wanted to employ him because of her reputation.

After 5 days in her horny body with no money and w,ork he almost turned to the one job every woman could do at the local cat hou;ses he suddenly had a brilliant idea.

He gathered up some of his old adult magazines she had starred in.
 
He headed down to the company where his best friend Michael a sexist man who was ruled by his dick was the manager.

He knew there was no point trying to convince him who he was.

He knew there was only one way to get the job he wanted.

He said, as he stood there looking at him, "I know I do not have any qualifications for the job as your personal secretary," but handing him the magazine, he added, "Trust me, I could do it, and I can promise you will not regret it."

Michael looked at the magazine and said I will be taking a big risk.

Tosaid, "If I am not wearing a knicker-sock, sir, then if you are willing to give me the job, I am willing to let you dip your fountain pen in the inkwell whenever you like? "



No comments:

Post a Comment